Levin Sitcoff Waneka PC has extensive experience litigating all types of insurance bad faith claims be they first-party claims such as property damage claims to residential or commercial properties or third-party claims such as a failure to defend or settle a lawsuit brought against its insured.
The attorneys at Levin Sitcoff Waneka PC understand that to successfully resolve bad faith claims, lawyers must be well versed in the nuances of insurance coverage. In particular, they must understand that a good or bad case doesn’t depend on the amount in dispute, but rather on how the insurance carrier reacted to a claim. Conduct is what matters. No matter what size settlement is in dispute, Levin Sitcoff Waneka PC has the experience and expertise to achieve favorable results for policyholders.
Significant Bad Faith Settlements
- $1.5 million settlement following confidential arbitration of bad faith handling of auto insurance claim
- $1.2 million settlement of bad faith handling of wrongful denial of disability claim
- $1.9 million settlement of bad faith claims for wrongful denial of disability benefits
- $750,000 settlement of bad faith claims for failure to defend insureds
- $1.3 million arbitration award for breach of title insurance policy
- $230,000 settlement of bad faith breach of life insurance policy
- $600,000 settlement of claims for bad faith breach of auto insurance policy
- $350,000 settlement of claim for bad faith breach of auto insurance policy